Oct 24, 2013

Inexperienced

When my younger brother came up to me to ask for love advice, I am not sure if I was the right person that could help him. I could give him a piece of female's perspective, but then really, I don't think I am capable of giving relationship's advice.

Because I have absolutely no experience in this field called romantic relationship.

Absolutely none.

My brother finds that weird. How could his 19 years old older sister has no experience? And when I told him I wasn't interested in involving in a romantic relationship, he wondered if I am normal.

Well, I am absolutely normal (I have crushes!). It's just that I am not prepared to be in a relationship, and not desperate to get a boyfriend currently. I mean, I have a wonderful family and my awesome best friends who love me and care for me. I just don't think I will need a boyfriend to do any of those loving right now. I just feel content with the people I have now.

Maybe when the time is right, I will consider to get a boyfie of my own.

But, after hearing my brother's story, I think love may be one the most painful feeling to have. Especially when you are waiting for that special person to return your feelings. Please, if you are going to answer, do it as soon as possible. Making someone to wait for months for it... sigh. If you are going to friendzone, just do it. Giving people a 50/50 answer ain't going to work.

I just hope the girl knows what she is missing out on, you know, to be able to make my brother wait like this. (I personally think she has no interest in my brother, but since she hasn't given an answer, my bro ain't buying it. And these kind of feelings isn't hard to erase.)

Good luck, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment