Oct 11, 2013

Her man, his queen.

Queen In-Hyun's Man. Best drama ever.

Usually, I only watch k-dramas that have idols as their actors/actresses. And, as for the other dramas that do not have idols that I know in it, I will usually ignore it. K-dramas are famous for cliche plots. And I am not fond of cliche plots.

Then why in the world did I decided to watch Queen In-Hyun's Man? I was so into this drama for days, even though I have a pile of assignments and midterm to prepare for. I guess my reason would be that I was attracted by the little scenes I saw in tumblr.

To simply put things into place without giving out spoilers, Kim Boong-do is a nobleman in the Joseon era. He received a talisman and is able to time-slip 300 years into the future, where he meets Choi Hee-jin, a budding actress. Of course, they fell in love with each other but can Kim Boong-do really stay in the future?

This drama has an incredible amount of kiss scenes I have ever seen.

Of course, this drama has a plot that will make your heart stopped beating momentarily, makes you grinning like a mad person, laughed out loud, and of course, makes you incredibly sad. A lot of review I read said that Queen In-Hyun's Man is capable of making a person cry and cry. Since I am not easily moved, I did not cry (I wish I did) but I was near to breaking down in tears.

The chemistry between the two lead actor and actress is incredible. Yoo In Na (plays Choi Hee-jin) and Ji Hyun Woo (plays Kim Boong-do) kissed each other like they really want each other. And by the amount of kiss scenes they have, and how passionate they are, people started to wonder if they were actually dating. Turns out, Ji Hyun Woo did a public confession at their last fan meeting for the drama, and Yoo In Na confirmed their relationship status in her radio show. You have no idea how happy I was to know that.

Under the same sky, but different time. /cries
Besides the kiss scenes, the heartbreaking moments are incredibly heartbreaking. It is not for once, but several times. When they cry, I feel so sad that I want to cry along with them. The above scene is absolutely heartbreaking and get your eyes tearing like no tomorrow. No words can describe the feels I have for this drama.

Hee-jin and Boong-do being adorable together

Queen In-Hyun's Man is not your usual time travel drama. It messes with your emotion real hard. After that, you will still want to stay in their world. The soundtrack is amazing as well. Everything about this drama is just too beautiful.

Can you believe Yoo In Na is 30 when she filmed this? Omgosh.
Now that I have finished this drama, hopefully I can get back on track with my studies. This drama will always be my No.1. Queen In-Hyun's Man forever!

There. Chemistry. Right there.
On a side note, I really do hope the couple lasts forever. I think In Na is at the right age for marriage right? Hahahaha. I just don't want to see another celebrity couple that I like break up. Please don't. Ji Hyun Woo, quickly return from military service so Yoo In Na doesn't have to wait for you anymore. :)



Have a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment