Oct 14, 2012

Mid-term

Yes, very brief indeed.
I am currently having my mid-terms and look at me...procrastinating at my best. I seriously need to slap this laziness out of me. This mid-term I am facing isn't as easy as the last one. Say bye to HD if I continue slacking like this.

Such creative students haha.
You know what. Even if my mid-term is finished... I still have a mountain of assignments to deal with. Ahhhhhhhhhhh so much work! Listen kids, enjoy your high school life. Come to college and you will regret not enjoying your high school years.

Well well. Life is like this. Life is never fair eh?

This. Is. Superb.
Hmm is it odd that I dream everyday? I thought I wasn't, but someone once told me that they are people that don't dream at all when they are asleep. Hmm odd.
Lately, I've been having dreams that are so interesting that I just can't afford to forget it. I wake up and straight away type it in my iPod Touch. Haha, so don't ever come and touch my iPod people. It's filled with my dreams... and it's all private. And I am quite bias. I only record dreams that I like. Haha what is this.

Reply 1997
K-dramas! I haven't been catching up ever since I started college and honestly I wasn't a big fan of k-dramas anyway. But hey look at 'Reply 1997'! There are idols in it (A-Pink's Eunji & Infinite's Hoya)! Actually I wasn't excited about it because the plot focuses on the past, the year 1997, and the characters speak in Busan dialect, which I assume will include a lot of shouting... well, I could be wrong. However, thanks to Tumblr, I've seen gifs posted about this drama and I was like, "Wow, why did I think it would be boring?" The clips that were gif-ed were all pretty humorous/romantic/relatable. Ah. Must watch this when I have the time!

To The Beautiful You
Starring SHINee's Minho and f(x)'s Sulli, this drama had gathered a lot of interest - including me, but time is against me... sadly. I am actually not a big fan of Minho's acting. I find him quite stiff... Hmm, I could be wrong though. Perhaps he will prove his acting ability to me in this drama. Again, it's another drama where the girl dressed up as a guy and nobody knows she is a guy except for one or two. And again, I shall complain on how obvious Sulli is a girl. There is no way you can accept her as a guy. A pretty boy perhaps? Korea must be full of flower boys eh? In where I am, not so much.


Bless me mid-term and let time allow me to able to watch these two dramas while the subs are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment