Jun 13, 2012

Things I wish I never knew.


Don't you hate it when you came home, sat down and thought of something embarrassing, or just a situation that you just hope you can change it? You feel uncomfortable. You want to scream. You want to just grab a time machine and go back in time.

It wasn't the first time actually - for me to feel this way. I had always done something without thinking rationally about it and right after that, my heart tells me I shouldn't have done that. My heart tells me what I did was probably going to make everybody hates me. 

Although there is nothing I could do to change what I did, there's always this frustration in me. Why do I always repeat this same mistake? Why do I always have something to regret on? Why can't I improve my life skills? Argh.

Well, at the positive side, making mistakes in life is what makes us a better person day by day. I guess I should just take every mistakes as a life lesson. Yeah, I should. 


But I just do hope you guys don't hate me because of my stupid actions. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment