Jun 21, 2012

Leadership camp?


I am going to miss my bed, my pillows (yes, I have more than one pillow), my blanket, my comfy cool room, my adorable Rilakkuma and the mighty internet... for the next three days (or just two and a half). Why? I am going for a leadership camp all the way in Perak! I am going to somewhere very forest-y, somewhere that requires me to sleep on wooden floors, somewhere that requires me to go into a cave...

Honestly, I am not a camp person, but hey, it's gonna be fun right? My first adventurous camp with my college buddies. The only let down is that my Calculus lecturer isn't following us. If he's following us, I bet that it's gonna be the best camp yet. He's just...fun.

I am not done packing yet. So much too pack! I hope I am not the only one bringing more than one bag. Don't want to look like someone who's going for a vacation for a week instead someone who's going for a leadership camp for two days and a half.

Let's end this post with a quote that I found (which happens to appeal to me a lot):
“The creative adult is the child who has survived.” ― Ursula K. Le Guin

No comments:

Post a Comment