Jul 12, 2013

The End

Every good things must come to an end.

Today is the end of many things.
It is the end of my first semester of my first year.
(Nothing interesting about this though)

It is also the end of WGM Global.

"She's looking pretty as always and putting on the wedding dress makes her really beautiful undoubtedly, the feel of goddess Athena." - Hongki

The reason I was so excited about WGM Global is probably having Hongki and Mina around. Although I was pretty annoyed at the fact that it is going to be a noona-dongsaeng marriage, Mina's beauty changed my mind. She's really really pretty.
WGM Global may be scripted. Okay, it is scripted. But my little nineteen years old heart wants to believe that their conversations and feelings are not scripted. I want to believe that only what they are doing in each episode is scripted, but not their emotions. Even though they are actors and actresses, I want to believe that they aren't acting.
I think Hongki's behavior shows a lot of how their conversations aren't fully scripted. Hongki is so blunt with his words that I want to slap him sometimes. But that's his charm right? For being too honest and not gentleman-like...
Just like what Hongki said in their last episode together, Mina is truly every men's romance. She is not only a pretty face, but she has a pretty heart, and intelligence. She is a full package! Even though Hongki isn't the ideal husband to have, I think Mina really likes him.
Although Hongki didn't show as much as affection towards Mina as Mina did, I think Mina does belong somewhere special in his heart. After all, where else can he find another woman as kind as Mina? Where else can he find another woman who can accept his child-like manners and still prefers him over her ideal gentleman husband? Where?

WGM Global has done an excellent decision to cast them. Two different person from two different countries, and two different personalities.
Although it has ended, I am hoping to see Hongki and Mina in some photos together in near future. :)



End.

No comments:

Post a Comment