Jun 7, 2013

Greed

Greed is what humans have.
They will never be satisfied with what they have at the current moment.
They will always want things that are out of reach.
They will do anything to gain it.
Greed is what humans have.
Or is it only me?

Ladies and gentlemen, I have officially broke down half of my walls and have entered the society. Well, it's not like I've been living in four walls for the past 18 years of my life, but with my current living skills, I think I might had been locked in a room for 18 years.

For the past month, I have definitely gained a lot of experiences. I knocked onto a car (very lightly), met a crazy woman, made new friends, and finally found a place where I feel comfortable... but greed is still here.

I want to be over there.

Over there is vague, but I will keep it that way. Over there.

Perhaps I just wanted attention... from over there.





Can't wait for this semester to be over. Then, I don't have to worry about over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment