Apr 6, 2013

Crap talk #2

I am taking some time off my revision to blog.
Yes, to blog.
I know, but yes, it is to blog.

Next week would be last week before I officially rot at home again. But first, I have to go through this painful finals. But... it is times like this where you just can't focus on studying. My mind wanders off occasionally to the things I want to do during my holidays. Then, the thought of what should I do for my degree hits me. It hits me real hard on the head.

I took a real hard time figuring out my life after SPM. I even dumped my beloved 'Graphic Design' aside and jumped into the Science field, just for the sake of making my parents happy. However, I am glad I didn't go for designing. Really. I don't think I can handle assignments that requires me to design when I simply have no inspiration. You can't rush art. And, it is also simply the fact that, if I know how Photoshop works even before studying it, and if I want to learn furthermore, I can do it by myself. Graphic design will always be a hobby of mine, and let it all out on tumblr. ;)

Is it weird that I don't want to study anything related to medicine, but I dream of working in a hospital? Okay, I think it is weird. But, it's just that I really like how hospital is. It's white, clean and quiet. And, when you wear a uniform, or a coat, it makes you feel like a professional. Confidence boost right there.

I guess right now, I will just keep my options open. I will use my coming holidays wisely and think about what I really want to do. As much as I hate it, but meeting the social expectations is difficult too. But really, I want to do what I truly enjoy and not what the benefits after graduating. I want to live my life to its fullest.


Oh. Ning Jie? If you are reading this, let me tell you something. I love the way you write. The vocabulary you have is admirable. Haha. :) Your blog is the only active blog around here... which is good. I like reading blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment