Apr 6, 2012

Lose weight.

I want to lose weight. I bet everybody does right.

As a girl, it's pretty normal to feel fat and not as good as the other pretty girl. Such a stressful life. But since I've been rotting since early December last year, I think losing weight is necessary.

I started cycling the cycling machine in my house - everyday (unless that day I went jogging). Cycled for 30 minutes and let all the sweat out. You know, after sweating you feel a satisfaction. However, I have no weighing scale at home. My mum said it wasn't functioning anymore so she threw it away. Well, she could have buy a new one. So I haven't been weighing myself for the past 6 months or something.

So the only indication I use is my collarbones. I want to lose weight until I can SEE my collarbones. I know, sounds like I want to be super skinny but that's my indication - until I get a weighing scale. If not my collarbones, maybe until I get a flat tummy. Every time I look at myself in the mirror... I get sort of like self-motivation to lose weight. Haha.

College starting in another few weeks for me. Yay for no more rotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment